Watch Safety & Health Webcasts on Important Trending Issues
Stay ahead of regulatory changes and requirements by participating in safety & health webcasts within the KellerOnline® Safety Management Tool. Both subscribers and trial members can attend the live monthly webcasts presented by the subject matter experts at J. J. Keller or watch the archived webcasts on-demand.
Stay ahead of regulatory changes and requirements with webcasts from KellerOnline!
"The free webinars are a good learning tool. It is also very nice to have the Personal Assistant who you can ask specific questions."
Steve H, Los Angeles, CA
Monthly Live Webcasts
Each month, the subject matter experts at J. J. Keller present a live webcast to KellerOnline subscribers and trial members. Each webcast lasts approximately 45-60 minutes in length with a designated question and answer session at the conclusion of the presentation.
In surveys sent to KellerOnline webcast participants,
- 99.49% find the presented information relevant to their company
- 95.23% say the webcast met their expectations
- 95.37% would recommend the webcast to a colleague
We know you're busy keeping your employees safe and can't always attend a live webcast. Don't worry if you miss a topic, as we archive all webcasts in the site within 24 hours of the live presentation so you can view it when your schedule allows. If you have a question on the topic, you can always ask our subject matter experts through the Personal Assistant feature.
Here is just sampling of the webcast topics you will find in our archives::
- OSHA's First Aid Requirements: FAQs On Workplace First Aid
- Safety and health management systems: Big changes on the way
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping 9-1-1: Status of the revised rule
- Walking-Working Surfaces: Understanding critical new requirements to prevent slips, trips, and falls in your workplace
- New OSHA Penalties:Impacts to expect, ways to minimize risk
- Forklift Training: It's more than just the OSHA regulation
- What's New with OSHA's Injury and Illness
- Take The Bite Out Of Frostbite: Management strategies for cold temperature safety
- Respiratory Protection: Doing it right
- Crystalline Silica: Understanding the training and compliance requirements
- Hearing Conservation: Setting up an effective program
- Scissor and Aerial Lifts: A summary of OSHA requirements and industry guidance
- Lockout/tagout: Explaining the tricky parts
- Hazard Communication: The Final Step
- Aging Workforce: To change or not to change
- Refresher Training: Keeping up with the moving targets