J. J. Keller® Safety Professional of the Year (SPOTY) Award - Rules
This contest is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada, 21 years of age or older, who are professionals in the safety field. Each question must be answered and submitted via the Safety Professional of the Year (SPOTY) Entry Form. Incomplete or frivolous submissions will not be considered.
- When you enter the contest, you agree to be bound by the terms of the rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. ("J. J. Keller") to use your name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. You agree that J. J. Keller, and any affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by you for any injuries, losses or costs, or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or from participation in this contest.
- A panel of judges will select three winners from all qualified entries. Winners will be selected based on their answers to the qualifying questions and subject to your employer's policies on the acceptance of awards and use of your material. Qualified entries that communicate the most innovative approach to increasing the level of safety awareness and promoting the creation of a safer workplace will win. The decision of the judges is final.
- There will be a total of three prizes awarded; first, second, and third.
Each of the three winners will be notified by August 15, 2018.
- No purchase is necessary. This contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada, 21 years of age or older, who are professionals in the safety field. The contest runs from April 1st, to July 2nd, 2018. In order for a SPOTY entry to be qualified, all questions on the form must be answered. Submit the completed SPOTY entry form via email to KOLmarketing@jjkeller.com or mail to J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., Attn: SPOTY Award, MS# 2310, PO BOX 368, Neenah, WI 54957-0368. Incomplete or frivolous submissions will not be considered. SPOTY entries must be received no later than 5:00 PM Central Time on July 2, 2018. This offer is void where prohibited by state, local, or provincial law.
- J. J. Keller assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. J. J. Keller is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.