The job of a safety manager is a tough one. Your department doesn’t directly make money for the company, so getting a decent budget to work with is even tougher. Use the ROI Calculator below and review the additional ROI savings to see how the KellerOnline® Safety Managment Tool can help with your complete safety management program and cut down on costs from other resources.
Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
Using this tool will help you understand how investing in the KellerOnline affects your safety budget. Simply replace the sample numbers below with the most recent data you have (steps 1-3) and press calculate.
Additional Return on Investment Savings
Many of KellerOnline’s subscribers not only look at their reduced accident and reduced workers’ compensation costs as a great return on investment for the service, but also all the other features and tools within. Below is a list of just some of the different types of services used by safety professionals along with the potential savings you may experience by using KellerOnline.
Written Safety Plans
- Time - 100’s of hours
- Software for developing written plans - $99 per plan
- Onsite instructors - $1,000 per day +
- Training material - $100 to $1,000
- Time – 100’s of hours
- 50 courses = $250 savings
- 150 courses = $750 savings
- 500 courses = $2,500 savings
- Training recordkeeping software - $500+
- Injury & Illness/Workers’ Comp tracking software - $500+
- Chemical Recordkeeping service - $499 + /year
- SDS search and management service - $499 + /year
Regulatory / Compliance Information Services
- Online topic libraries - $500+ per year
- Hourly rates for similar services vary from $150 - $350+
- Consulting Fees - $500 - $10,000 (depending on size and scope of project)
*Potential Savings depict rates for real services either published online or quotes obtained from our own safety department and may not be exact
**The personal assistant is not meant to replace a regulatory or legal consultant.
All of the above tools and resources are included in an annual KellerOnline subscription! For one low, annual fee you can consolidate several thousand dollars a year that you spend on various tools and resources.